Imagine spending a fun-filled week at Camp Jubilee meeting new friends and participating in a full week of adventure. Camp sits on 128 acres of unspoiled evergreen forest and ½ mile of Indian Arm waterfront, a 45 minute boat ride from Cates Park, North Vancouver BC. We offer a traditional west coast summer camp adventure program for children and youth 8-16 years of age including a 5 Day and 7-day program option.
Junior Camp (8-12 Yrs) and Teen Camp (13-16 Yrs)
- Session 1 ~ June 29 – July 5, 2018 (7 Days) $599 (+GST)*FULL
- Session 2 ~ July 6 -12, 2018 (7 Days) $599 (+GST)**Rotary Week(9-12 Yrs) *By invitation only (not available for online registration)
- Session 3 ~ July 13 – 19, 2018 (7 Days) $599 (+GST)
- Session 4 ~ July 20 – 25, 2018 (6 Days) “PROJECT ESCAPe” *By invitation only (not available for online registration)
- Session 5 ~ July 27 – Aug 2, 2018 (7 Days) $599 (+GST)
- Session 6 ~ Aug 3 – 9, 2018 (7 Days) $599 (+GST)
- Session 7 ~ Aug 10 – 16, 2018 (7 Days) $599 (+GST)
- Session 8 ~ Aug 17 – 20 , 2018 (4 Days) $349 (+GST) *limited space
*Session 2 and 4 are partnership camps and therefore open registration may not be available for these sessions. If you would like to register for one of these sessions please contact our office to be placed on a waiting list.
IMPORTANT NOTE – If you are registering for 2 consecutive sessions, you must pick your camper up on the last day of the first session and return the next day for the start of the second session.
INTERNATIONAL CAMPERS – Camp Jubilee does host some international campers, however availability is very limited. Before registering an international camper or group of campers you must contact us at 604-937-7388 for information, registration approval and registration fee schedule.
LEADERSHIP CAMPS – Camp Jubilee Leadership Programs generally have limited enrollment of 16 campers and therefore these programs fill up fast! We encourage families to register campers early to avoid disappointment!
- Camp Jubilee Mentorship Program ~ July 27 – August 2, 2018 (14 Yrs – 7 Days) $599 (+GST)
- Leader in Training ~ Aug 3 – 16, 2018 (15 Yrs – 14 Days) $1098 (+GST) *FULL
- Counselor In Training ~ June 29 – July 19, 2018 (16 Yrs – 21 Days) $1298 (+GST)
Sample Summer Camp Weekly Schedule
(Based on a 7 Day Session)
(5-Day Camp Programs would have an altered schedule)
Day # 1 Welcome to Camp
– Settle in your new Cabin/Meet your leaders
– Camp wide Game and Opening Campfire
Day # 2-3 Camp Adventure Activities
– Canoeing, kayaking*, swimming, archery, hiking, low/high ropes courses*, rock climbing*, beach exploration etc. (*some activities are 10 years+)
– Evening Camp wide Game and Campfire
Day # 4-5 Outtrip Program
– Kayak, canoe or hike to a outtrip location on-site or on Indian Arm. Work with your cabin group to set up your tarp shelter, cook dinner, explore and sleep under the stars.
Day # 6 Theme Day
– Bring your imagination as we experience a variety of fun activities with our weekly theme such as pirate day or super hero day. Bring your water spray toys for this one!
– End of session Banquet/Awards
– Jubilee Jamboree and Games
Day # 7 Departure Day
– Pack and Clean Cabin
– Closing Ceremony
– Load boats and depart of Deep Cove – Go Home!
Campers will enjoy a personalized approach, comfortable facilities, great food and an inspiring environment. Our programs build on life skills such as; communication, problem solving, and team work. Campers experience the independence of being away from home, develop new friendships and create lifelong memories.
Typical Daily Schedule
(Sample may change)
7:30 Wake Up
9:00 Camp Clean Up
9:30 Activity #1
11:00 Activity #2
2:00 Activity #3
3:30 Activity # 4
6:00 Cabin Activity Time
7:00 Camp Wide Game
9:30 Lights Out
- Cancel with more than 30 days notice – full refund less a $25 administration fee
- Cancel with less than 15-30 days notice – 50% refund
- Cancel with less than 15 days notice – no refund
*Exceptions may be made if camp is provided with a physicians note outlining medical reasons for the cancellation. Transfers to another session requested by a parent/guardian can be accommodated if space is available.