Camp Jubilee is a fun and rewarding place to work!
We operate from March – October, with Outdoor School and Rental Programs in the spring and fall months, and Summer Camp during July and August. If you are hardworking, cooperative, motivated, team oriented, and like to have fun while being outdoors you may be the right candidate to join our team.
Camp Jubilee provides:
- Orientation and In House Training!
- Room and Board provided while working!
- Bonus offered for completing full season (March – October)!
- Work with a small, energetic and caring staff team!
- Fun team building activities and events throughout the season!
- Opportunities for advancement!
- Great experience for future careers (Hey you could even become the Prime Minister)
Kitchen Staff Positions
The kitchen staff are an essential part of ensuring a positive experience for visitors to Camp Jubilee. Kitchen staff work as a team to prepare 3 meals a day for between 100-150 visitors. We are proud to serve great food to our guests, and the kitchen staff play an important role in doing so. As a limited number of positions are available, we encourage you to apply early.
- Job Posting – Job Description 2018 – Chef and Kitchen Manager
- Job Posting – Cooks – Weekend Cook, 1st Cook, & 2nd Cook
- Job Posting – Kitchen Helper & Dishwasher
Outdoor Leaders (March – October)
As an outdoor leader you will lead outdoor school activities such as voyageur canoeing, kayaking, low ropes, high ropes, rock climbing, orienteering, archery, and many more. This is a fun team oriented job that requires hard working individuals who are able to learn and perform a variety of activities around camp.
Program Coordinator Positions :
Program & Activity Supervisor Positions :
Outdoor Instructors :
- 2018 Job Post – Lifeguard & Outdoor Instructor
- 2018 Job Post – STUDENT Lifeguard & Outdoor Instructor
- 2018 Job Post – Kayak Specialist
- 2018 Job Post – High Ropes Specialist
- 2018 Job Post – Rock Climbing Specialist
- 2018 Job Post – Part Time Outdoor Instructor (2-4 Days/Week)
- 2018 Job Post – On-Call Outdoor Instructor (As needed)
Summer Camp Staff (Approx June 23 – August 20, except as noted below)
As a summer camp Leader you will lead a number of similar activities as an outdoor leader. In addition, you will be responsible for the fun and safety of your cabin group during their stay at camp. This is an extremely fun and rewarding job suitable for those who are committed and hard working. This role is essential in ensuring that each camper has a positive and memorable experience at Camp Jubilee.
- 2018 Summer Camp – Section Leaders
- 2018 Summer Camp – Wellness & First Aid
- 2018 Summer Camp – Videographer & Social Media
- 2018 Summer Camp – Behavior Leader
- 2018 Summer Camp – Cabin Leader & Lifeguard
- 2018 Summer Camp – Cabin Leader – FILLED
- 2018 Summer Camp – Co Counsellor
- Summer Camp – Registrar
Volunteering at Camp Jubilee is a great way to gain experience, give back to the community and help build your resume! We are always looking for volunteers to assist staff in all departments including: Program, Facility, Kitchen or the office. Minimum age for volunteers is 18 (17 if you have completed a Camp Jubilee Leadership Program). Although these are unpaid positions you will receive a fun and memorable experience, valuable experience, great food and free camp clothing(uniform).
Summer Camp Volunteers
Our biggest need is volunteers during our busy youth camps including the Spring Break Camp(March), Summer Camp(July/August) and Halloween Camp(October).
- Program Volunteering work with children and youth 7-16 years of age as a co- cabin leader. You must enjoy working with children in an outdoor setting, be outgoing, enthusiastic and a good role model.
- Kitchen Volunteers is ideal for anyone interested in a career in food services assisting staff prepare meals for up to 200 people/day. Volunteers must have a food safe certificate(or willing to obtain), be a good team player, work well under pressure.
- Maintenance Volunteers to work assisting in cleaning and maintaining camp facilities. Volunteers must be energetic and have interest in tasks such as cleaning, painting, landscaping etc.
In addition to welcoming volunteers from BC, Camp Jubilee is pleased to welcome volunteers from across Canada and the world. This is a great way to spend a “Gap” year! One such volunteer Declan from Lattitude Global Volunteering Australia spend 8 months at Jubilee and chronicled his experience with an exciting blog, check it out! http://declanincanada.blogspot.ca
To apply for any staff and/or volunteer position, please send us a resume including cover letter and references:
2706 Spring Street, Port Moody BC,V3H OG1